Beard growth

Hello, I have very less beard growth which only covers the outer edges not the middle or front portion of the face. I am taking multivitamins but very less improvement. I thought to apply rogaine but it has many side effects and surgery is too costly. I would mention it is not totally plain, small hairs are there but it is not becoming prominent from a year. I only have this issue not others. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Beard growth

Hi. Greetings. If its not plain and has small hair then the chances of u having hair there later are higher. However, you seem to know all treatment measures, but also have a reason of your own for not following each of them!!! So what more should I suggest! You could try rogaine, side effects rarely ever occur. If u have any you could contact me on private follow up chat and we'll take it from there.