Beard Growth
Hello, I do not have that much facial hair, it only covers the outer edges not even the middle or the front portion of the face. But its only with me not with others. Please suggest some medication for beard as taking multivitamins already. Thanks

Hello there...,.., Make sure you  sleep well as this will help repair your damaged skin cells and promote beard growth. Certain vitamins and minerals help increase the speed at which facial hair grows. Include Vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E in your diet as they speed up the hair growth process. Clean skin encourages small hair to grow. Keep your skin clean. Wash it with warm water and a mild cleanser every morning and evening.