Slow growth of beard
I am 25, my beard and moustache growth is very slow. I consulted a homeopathic doctor and he tells it is hypogonadism. I took the medicines given by him and don't see any major changes. Is there any allopathic treatment.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. many people have a limited beard growth which increases as time passes. i was wondering if hypogonadism was diagnosed just like that or based on some evidence like some tests? i would suggest you consult a endocrinologist in person get some tests done and then take it from there. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hi there i understand your concern.... Beard growth is under the influence of hormone called testosterone...physical causes may be due to hypogonadism resulting in low testosterone,certain prescribed medications, alcohol, smoking...I would suggest you to consult nearest endocrinologist for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.

Less beard and moustache treatment Medicine for beard growth Slow fetal growth first trimester