Irregular Facial hair

I am 23 years old, and don't have full fledged facial hair, i want to have good Beard and moustache, So help me what should i do? Although my father and other men in my family hierarchy have proper grown facial hair (beard and moustache).. I have attached a picture which will explains my problem... thanks in advance

Hello, I can say that none of the ways work to have a thicker beard but there are waus that I can tell you so that I might work. Do not style your beard for 4 weeks and trim your hair but not shave it. After 4 weeks of time think of a style try to trim it that way repeat it for 3-4 times. If this is not happening kindly consult a doctor of your locality. Thank you
Dr. Vikas Chothe
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Pune
Your BMI is 30 which means your weight should be around 70. Start exercise and sun salutation daily, as male hormone production responsible for development of beard are stimulated by this. Set target to reduce weight by half kg per month. Start Ashwagandharishta 10 ml twice daily and Chyavan prash 2 spoons daily are good for your problem.
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
ayurved has itw way to cure this prblm. nasya treatment promotes growth hormone nd inceeases hair on ur head nd moustache beard with some medicines acording to ur prakruti.so consult ayur dr.panchkarma physician for nasya.