Beard and moustache

I have a beard on cheeks and below the chin. But i have not beard on the chin and mousctache is not growing properly, its look like a dark line. Its makes my face ugly. I maasage my face with juice of onion and amala oil also. So plz help me by any medicine, home remedie, or any kind of oil

Doctor Answers (1) on Beard and moustache

Hi. Greetings. Delay or lack of secondary sexual development can cause low facial hair in men. But low facial hair could occur due to genetic and hereditary factors and may be low in some men with normal testosterone levels. More so in your case I guess it's the pattern of hair growth that's troubling you. For some it takes until the age of late twenties to have a property growth. Minoxidil lotion or peptide based lotions may be worth a try to improve facial hair. Hair transplant on face may be of ultimate curative value. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal.