Bartholin cyst
I hv bartholin cyst, which may b infected and hurts a lot. Whts d possible way to get rid off it permanently???

Hello it's better you get it examined by and obstetrician first before you come to any conclusion but then usually bartholin cyst will not be very harmful so do not worry much about it you meet an obstetrician and decide further on what you have to do..thank you
Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Consult a gynaecologist and get operated.  You will be cured

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I think bartholins cyst is your own diagnosis and you haven't got it diagnosed by a gynaecologist.  Get it checked out by a gynaecologist once and then she will suggest tteatmwnt accordingly.  Do not try to do self diagnosis. It can be harmful.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Surgery...neet gynaecologist
Hello there..... If you have a small fluid-filled cyst that causes no symptoms and does not become infected, it may be best simply to leave it alone. ... Do not just assume a small lump is a Bartholin's cyst. It is best for a doctor to examine you to confirm the diagnosis and to rule out other causes of lumps in the vulva. If a cyst causes symptoms then it can be treated..... Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation.....