Band-Aid removed wart
Hi Doctor, I had a skin wart just below my left shoulder for about two weeks now. I had applied a band-aid near it. As I pulled off the band-aid, the wart along with some hair got pulled off as well. Now there is a small lump in the area of the wart. What should I do about it?

Dr. Sathya Narayanan
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Chennai

I feel the remnant of the Wart would have been left behind.. Please don't try self treatment as it might either be harmful or won't result in complete cure.. Better consult a Dermatologist nearby to get your problem sorted out.