Baldness of hair
Dr. my hair from middle have gone there are only at side. there is no genetic problem. can my hairs be transplanted?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss Hair transplant has advanced many folds and most of the cases fit in but still you should decide the procedure after a thorough understanding, the pros and cons and the cost involved. All the best.