Baldness at this age :(

Sir my hairfall started at the age of 16-17 which is continuing till now. I have used millions of oil, shampoo, tablets and home remedy but nothing worked out. Now I shave my hair to save some of my hairs. Some people suggest that i should do hair transplant but i fear of its success ratio n high cost. Please please suggest me some helpful cure to save my career and life.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. A trichoscan and trichogram are objective methods of assessment and is highly recommended, though it is difficult to find a clinic which offers that. The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil ). The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. Hair fall treatment consist of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality.
Treatment of hairfall requires a lot of patience as minimal improvement takes few months to be visible. Follow the advice and you should do well. You can request for supplementary procedures like PRP for faster results.
Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Sexologist 24 yrs exp Pune
proper treatment per month costing 999 per month and patience and trust of course but hair treatment proper followup very important and diet yoga pranayam must