Balanitis in penis
Hello,i think I'm suffering from balantitis. My penis is stinking when i remove my underwear.My penis is uncircumcised and has a tight foreskin. My symptoms are itchy penis, foul smell coming from it and a white colored patch is seen near the tip is the foreskin. Help me to get rid of this problem. It's embarrassin

Hello, I understand your how you feel. Usually balanitis is the swelling of  foreskin or the head of penis. This might be because of the infection caused by bacteria. This need to be evaluated by general surgeon. Kindly consult one for your medical assistance. Thank you.