Bad taste and breath

Good morning doctors. I was suffering from high seasonal fever few days ago and I had recently shifted from north east to north. Hence there was a lot of change as well I changed my diet to veg. Now I am having acidic taste in mouth whenever I stop eating for 1-2 hours straight. Also during the evening (9/10pm), I start developing bad breath. I don't know the reason though I brush twice daily and keep away from oily and heavy foods. Please help. Thanks!

Doctor Answers (3) on Bad taste and breath

You should consult with periodontist for your periodontal health checkup and you may use Thermokind mouth wash after every meal and warm saline rinses twice a day.
Visit a Periodontist ( Gum Specialist) who will evaluate the condition of your gums and find out the cause of bad taste and bad breath
Hello the acidic taste in your mouth is due to antibiotics you have taken during fever,
Now you can do is take tablet pan40 mg empty stomach once in morning for 7 days, and add mouthwash clohex plus to your routine after brushing.twice morning and night.this would certainty help you.And visit for a clinical check up also for any plaque or tartar in your mouth.