Bad health
I m emotionally weak...some past connection memories scold me...I have lost someone..much in grief...want to cry not able to cry..so much in pain...in hell from last 4 years...still struggling to live survive...not have enough energy...

Its a clear symptom of depression. Dont worry. Visit a Psychiatrist and take medicine as you are in this situation for the last 4 years. Along with that take a Therapy support from Clinical Psychologist also. Wishes for your betterment
You seem to be suffering from depression. You will need to consult a psychiatrist who can give you medicines and help you out. There are very effective medicines available now for treatment. Also confide in a family member and involve them so they can help you.
Consult a psychiatrist