Bad dreams!
I am getting very bad dreams from 3 days. These dreams are not of ghosts or devils but related to me.I am a student of 12th and my brain get exhausted by studying and it needs rest but I don't get rest because of these dreams, in fact brain works even harder.And very often I get dreams which are not even possible! help

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Bad dreams might be due to poor quality of sleep. Get some physical exercise. Reduce tea and coffee near sleep. Reduce excessive exposure to screen near bed time. This will take care of your sleep and dreams.