Bad breath

Whenever the weather changes, I get tonsils since childhood. Due to which I have bad breath problem. Despite following all oral hygiene regime, it pertains. Please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Bad breath

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
This is due to certain bacteria that have colonised your tonsils. I use my LASER to vaporize about 2-3 mm of the surface of the tonsils which gets rid of these germs. The heat generated by the LASER sterilizes the rest of the tonsillar tissue. Unlike a regular tonsillectomy, post-op pain is reduced by almost 80% and almost no bleeding complications. If you have decent pain threshold, it can also be done under Local Anaesthesia in the clinic. Meet an ENT Surgeon experienced in LASER surgery using the practo app who will be able to do the same in Delhi or drop in to my clinic in Bangalore for a quick fix to your "smelly" problem!