Bad breath
I often get bad breath even after brushing.I feel down in front of others.how shall I get rid of this problem?thank you!

Dr. Varun Bharat Bhatia
Dentist 8 yrs exp Thane

hi. Bad breath can be because of many reasons. pls make sure u r cleaning your tongue properly everyday as tongue is one of the major source of bad breath. also pls visit a dentist who will perform cleaning of your teeth which will significantly reduce your bad breath. Also pls use a dental floss and mouthrinses to further keep your mouth clean. Visit a dentist who will be able to help you better.
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi...undergo teeth scaling from dentist followed by Hexidine mouthwash and hexigel application. Undergo evaluation for gum flap surgery as well. Regards

Hello there we.understand your condition and your feeling. This is the problem that everyone in there lifetime will face. This might be because if the repeated throat infections, smoking, alcohol, tobacco chewing or any lung infection, less.water.consumption. First try with Tami.g good amount if water that is 2-4 liters of water and if them.it isn't working out then.McKean mount.with the antiseptic youth wash twice daily. It would definitely come down. Thank you.