Bad breath
Hallo I have bad breath. If I don't eat for every half an hour,it smells so bad. Is there any herbs which will help me to get rid of bad smell from mouth? Pls suggest me

Dr. Avinash Sahu
Dentist 6 yrs exp Bilaspur

Hi, primary cause of bad breath is gum inflammation, visit a dentist and get it examined get scaling done. If your problem persists the your general health has to be assessed. Best of luck.
Dr. Amreen Sadiqa
Dentist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hey, bad breath is for many reasons. Firstly see a dentist and if cleaning is required then do it. Also if there are any infection i.e wisdom tooth issues get it checked. If even after this if the problem is not fixed see a physician for upper respiratory tract infections n other possible causes. Hope this helps.
Dr. Vishwas Bansal
Orthodontist 5 yrs exp Haridwar
These symptoms are very subjective because there are many reasons for bad breath better see a orthodontist personally For time being increase your fluid intake and use any mouthwash