Backacne, insect bites
Getting numerous backacne and white headed pimples on my back since few weeks .. it's spreading down my arms. The marks remain which are dark and adds pigmentation to my skin making it look scarred. Also, got bitten by an insect few months back on my leg. Had horrendous pain and was down with a deep patch of Infection because of the bite. 6 months later it has Left a deep black mark which looks permanent. I guess the same kind of Insect has bitten me yesterday on my arm. It's paining and the infection is developing. Kindly advise

Hello dear. Please share a picture via online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment
Consult online
Hello You need to share more details and pictures for your conditions Backacne can be treated by medications and topical creams For insect bite mark, photographs required for proper treatment
Consult me via practo to get a proper treatment to your condition