Backache since few days
Hi. So for the past two days I am having a backache and its not like constant. Suddenly i feel the back ache and then its fine. However today it seems to be a bit more constant. Also i have mild pain in my ribs which lasts for few seconds. What can be the cause?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Your history is vague and you haven't even described your problem well. Anyways, get ot checked out by a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  You can take a tab. Myospaz-th twice a day after food for 2 days and see. You might need to take a calcium and vit d3 supplements.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Jay Kirtani
General Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi

check for fever,  also check for vit D levels,  other causes can be because of bad posture
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Backaches mainly are mechanical.....what is your weight and height?