Back problem
My back is paining very badly from last day. And also it pain before some months . to whom i consult for this or any solution.
100 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Nayak
Joint Replacement Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, I am Dr. Ravi Nayak, Orthopaedic Surgeon from Mumbai. As I understand you have acute backache which has also occurred in the past. At your age, this can most likely be due to pulling a muscle in the back. It can happen due to lifting heavy weights, improper posture or sitting for long periods of time. It could also result from a slipped disc or very rarely, structural changes in your bone called spondylolysis. I suggest you consult an Orthopaedic surgeon, who will examine you and possibly order some tests like Xrays of the back, and later, an MRI, depending on your progress.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.