Back pain while jogging
I was used to do jogging in morning but after the winters, when I start again in April then after a couple of days I feel acute pain in my back while jogging. I contact the orthopaedic doctor but after some medicines he suggest me to get physiotherapy tratment. But my problem still exists and paining continuously.

Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V

hi     back pain for long time means there will be some some problem. causes. 1. there may be disc prolapse 2. if there is any inflammation of ligaments so better consult orthopaedic doctor again and get examined . if needed they suggest X ray  or MRI . and they will teach back exercise.