Back pain (Spine Pain)

From past 5 year my mother is suffering from intense back pain ,she is not able to stand straight and sit for even few minutes without any support .Can you please let me know what may have been wrong with her spine and whom to reach out either i go for a spine pain specialist or a Orthopedist for getting treatment .
views-icons 39 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arva Balasinorwala
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Mumbai
It may b a discal prblm...MRI is necessary fr d confirmation of d same..plz consult an orthopedic in spine specialist asap..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?