Back pain since 2 years
With minor trauma, my lower back pain problem started, which is non radiating pain, diffused.. I am not able to localise the pain.. intermittent.. pain is more on standing for long time and sitting without support... relieved by taking rest...

Ppl who are underweight might present with this, so improving on your current diet by taking more and more green leafy vegetables and fruits will be beneficial. If you are a person who does less work then even a small trauma will cause muscle spasm and it takes longer time to get relief, so strenghthen your muscle by doing regular yoga, physiotherapy will be helpful if u dont want to do yoga and most importantly do meditation since you hav a history of back pain for a long time so it might be psychological also and get a opinion of orthopedic doctor opinion to rule back muscles spasm.