Back pain, pain in back n
I've been suffering from back ache and pain in back neck since a year and I've taken two sessions of physiotherapy but it didn't shown any cure. So please help me for the better medication

Dr. Harisha N L

Most probable reason of lower back pain is spine disc herniation. Especially if the pain radiates to the leg and travels through buttock...If you have also frequent urinating, burning while urinating, kidney infection can give back pain as well...For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.
Dr. Bhavneet Singh
Pain Management Specialist 12 yrs exp Amritsar
Consult pain specialist and get evaluated for which kind of back pain is bothering u and take proper treatment for it....will help u better
Dr. Harsha
Hello there i can understand your concern and anxiety ....Back pain could be due to paraspinal muscle spasm, unaccustomed posture while working and sleeping can aggravate symptoms... if it's disc prolapse and physiotherapy didn't work you must consult orthopedic surgeon with x ray or MRI scan they will do the needful.