alternative-medicine-icon
Back pain middle and lower. Shoulder pai
Due to constant posture on seat, my back is giving me a lot of pain. I am looking for some non-medicine solution to the problem. Something like chiropractor based solution to check my back and correct any posture issues.

Accupuncture  will help you surely

+
Chat with a doctor
Acupressure and acupuncure are the best solution for spine related issues without and medicinal help.
This is sujok ( SU means hand and JOK means foot in korean language). 1. Press your left handfrom center of the wrist(nail side) vertically down to between your tall finger and ring finger . 2. press from. below the nail of the thumb vertically down to the wrist. 3.Repeated to the other hand also 4.Wherever there is pain press more