Back pain mid level

I am getting back pain. Suddenly started. specially right side of my back . mid level. I can feel a kind of lump in right side. Suppose if i lie down and in morning while trying to get up the pain becomes enormous and unbearable.

It could be one of Several things with a cyst or a small fatty tumor called a Lipoma which touching it may place pressure on underlying tissues or if a cyst that may be inflamed , touching it will hurt. If it bothers you or gets worse or larger , see your doctor.  Consult Surgeon for further evaluation...
Dr. S. Joseph Peter Rajan
Orthopedic Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Kanchipuram
Hello sir better go and check with a Physiotherapist near by you immediately to identify the cause of your problem and treat it accordingly back pain of you may be caused by muscle tightness or muscle strain or some other reason problems related to bone or internal organs