Back pain join pain

Back pain when sitting & when i wnt to get up when i sleep i cant sleep straight i have to sleep at my left side or right side

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times.
Dr. Isha Mehta
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello sir, as per your age there are degenerative changes..further assessment required to diagnose and differentiate..since how long you have pain, is it radiating to your legs,any tingling or numbness..any investigations done..had any injury, fall..also clinical evaluation..its facetal block or disc..go to nearby Physio clinic..it will be of help. .
Dr. Dimple Kapasi (PT)
Physiotherapist 14 yrs exp Mumbai
You might have weak core muscles. If you have to sleep straight keep pillow under your knees and sleep. And if you have to sleep on side keep pillows between your legs this will help Have your belly tightened throughout the day by sucking it in Do not hold breath I can guide you step by step for your back pain