Back pain in lower back
I am fatty not huge. With little bit over belly. Having pain in lower back especially while sleeping on bed. Can anyone suggest any kind of exercise for pain relief.

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

You require back exercises,consult physiotherapist they will train you
Dr. Rajat Jangir
Orthopedist 8 yrs exp Jaipur
Obesity might be a cause for back pain. Still you need to be evaluated for the cause of your back pain by orthopedic surgeon. Exercise might be helpfull: core stability exercise, isometric back exercise, low back care: to be done under physiotherapist guidance. I hope this is helpful. Queries are invited Regards