Back pain

I have a back and neck pain which is not going away. Earlier, these things used to vanish after a good sleep or something like that. It has been almost a week now and I cannot even properly sleep as my neck pains. On my back, it is exactly in the middle of my backbone length where it pains.

Doctor Answers (2) on Back pain

Mr. Ahsan Khan (P.T.) Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Many things missing in the question. Anyways, as u stated, u had these things earlier also. Since treatment part u have not mentioned. I assume u havent taken any sort of treatment. Lets do one thing, go for proper treatment, with a physio. Remember asking him/her about ergonomics and lifestyle changes. The site of pain u have mentioned is mostly due to sustained or bad posture. So, go for the physio treatment, that would include intial pain relief modalities, followed by stretching and strengthening exercises. Later or in the initial sessions only ergonomics would taught, so that u can maintain good posture at ur work also whether home or office. Note: Do not Ignore the pain. Since u have had these symptoms earlier, its high time u go for proper treatment.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your pain. Pain indicates that your body is being hurt or being over stressed and it indicates that it need rest but apart from this pain will be there because if the muscular sprain like If you suddenly over do things like severe exercise or high intensity work. At this high you need sleep in correct position, place to sleep. Like cushioned bed and sleeping.g on it in left lateral and supine positions. And also do some stretching along with applying heat packs. Thank you