Back pain for years
Having back pain for more than 4 years and difficulty in bending down and sitting . Sometimes becoz of back pain I'm facing breathing problem. I did MRI scan they said disk bulgy is happened in L4 so you need to do surgery. But very scared of surgery please suggest any treatment or opinions.
85 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Karthic Babu Natarajan
Spine and Pain Specialist 15 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hi. I understand you a disc bulge in your back causing back pain. Usually this may cause pain in your back and it may radiate down the leg (sciatica). Now most patients can be successfully taken care of with transforaminal nerve root injections. In severe cases, spine surgery is advised. If you are scared of surgery, take a second opinion with a pain physician. Good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?