Back pain for 3 years
For the past 3 years I am suffering from back pain, it's getting pain on ending part of back bone, and it's getting extended to my legs too I am afraid of taking medication for back pain that I have heard it will be serious if it fails. Please suggest any gud treatment without any problems

Dr. Bhavneet Singh
Pain Management Specialist 12 yrs exp Amritsar
Avoid prolog sitting and do physiotherapy /back exercises along medicine....if still persists consult pain specialist for evaluation nd treatment
Dr. Jayesh Pavra
General Physician 17 yrs exp Ahmedabad
It's due to Posturing & prolonged sitting
Get X-Ray L-S SPINE , Do physiotherapy , Relaxation exercise & improve posturing
http://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases_conditions/hic_Posture_for_a_Healthy_Back