Back pain below shoulder

Hi, I am having pain in my back just below the shoulder from last 1 month and pain below the heart. I have consulted a doctor in my company, he diagnosed with gastritis and gave me medicine for that. Pain below heart is fine now but back pain is still there. Please suggest me the doctor or the medicine I should refer.

hiii.. pain may be due to spasm of muscle also...or any heart related ailment pain..few ppl report dis type of pain in gastritis too...i would suggest u to continue ur gastritis medications fr month ...avoid spicy nd oily food..avoid tea/coffee..do not leave stomach empty fr long..hve food on tym nd drinkin water is also essential... if symptoms stil persist consult doc as furthur evaluation may be required
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi pain Below shoulder joint might be arising from there oly or your abdomen pain might be radiating to that place. If it is just shoulder one and related to your hand movements its spasmodic pain due to muscle spasm and anti spasmodics would help you with that if not consult general surgeon if associated with pain abdomen.