Back pain and neck pain
I had slipped from stairs seven months ago and after that I have lower back pain continuosly especially in the left side and neck pain.Some doctors tell me that this is due to long hours sitting for studies.But now few days before I feel pain in my left knee.When I falled I feel pain in left shoulder for just few days.

Dr. Anjana Gupta (PT)
Physiotherapist 26 yrs exp Delhi

Hello I am Physiotherapist Dr Anjana Gupta thanks for asking a question on Practo . When you slipped you might have injured yourself . The injury and the muscle weakness and lack of precautions lead to such pains. You should consult a good Physiotherapist who can guide you proper management. You are very young to have aches and pain you should take it seriously.