Back and neck problem
I have been facing back problems for the past 3 years Some doctors say it is due to swelling of some muscle In the lower back Im not able to walk properly and my posture is also getting very bad I have been to all kinds of doctors ayurveda, homeopathy and orthopedic but still not able to find a solution for this

Hello.. Well low back pain is probably due to either spinal cord issues or the muscle spasms... Please consult an orthopaedician or a neurosurgeon and get evaluated properly
Hey, since you give history of back pain from 3 years it could be disc prolapse ,lumbar and cervical radiculopathy .Get MRI scan of vertibra and consult orthopedic surgeon