Back acne and their marks
I have acne marks on my back since 3years and it has troubled me a lot. Anything to get a clear back i have tried peels but of no use.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse.
Peels are not a solution but just a add on treatment. Reconsider the diagnosis as well, Many a times bacne is usually a fungal folliculitis that needs different approach.

How to clear back acne fast