Back/abdomen pain while changin position
I feel slight back pain while stretching back and slight lower abdomen pain when moving from one position to another like when lying down from sitting position which automatically disappears in few seconds.I don't feel any pain when I am in still position,or while walking.

Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment

+141
Chat with a doctor
What is your job,, are u exercising lately?    No need to worry,, it's. Just musculoskeletal strain.. U need tablets,,for couple of days,, that's it
do consult for prescription
Physically active routine Eat small portion simple meal 4 times a day Drink plenty of fluids Avoid spicy n  beverages Avoid smoking n alcohol if any