Baby is not drinking enough milk
My baby is 3.5 months  night time he is drinking enough milk and in day time he is not drinking breast milk  he is sleeping always though he s sleeping I use to give milk but he s crying and make him to sleep again and he is super active making sound smiling everything is fine he s not having any temperature also what is the reason behind it he weight 6  kgs in birth he was 2.900 gms I am worried about my baby that he will lose weight by not drinking milk I did not introduce any formula milk or water from birth Till now I will feed only breast milk

Hello, It's ok. Normal weight and pattern. Don't worry. Follow my Instagram/tiwari_child_clinic for Health Q&A. 🙏Tiwari child clinic Delhi🙏
The sleep cycle is such that the baby ia awake through night so is drinking milk at that time And he needs to make up for his sleep in daytime This is normal
Do not start any top feeds till 6 mth of age Weight gain is good Has doubled birth weight
Start top feeds after 6 mth age