Baby irritated and vomiting
My baby boy born at 35 weeks now 4 months from two days doing excessive vomiting and squeezing body and today after feed only doing vomiting he is on breastfeeding only and becoming irritating not sleeping and not taking feed crying a lot two days back we have started befer iron drops 1.2 ml it could be because of that or some other problem he has passed stool today also he does every 3 to days also we have changed the brand of vitamin D plz suggest what it could I called dr he told me to give colic aid drop plz suggest what other good options of iton drops and also when to give him and after giving when I can feed him any specific thing plz suggest

Iron drops can digestion problems. So please stop them for a few days. Vitamin D brand should not make a difference. This problem is likely due to colic. So continue colic drops. Give domstal for vomiting. Also give syrup Nutrolin B 2.5ml twice a day for 3 days. Always mention weight of the child
Tonoferon drops are good option for supplementing iron. Do go for review with your pediatrician