Baby having cold, cough and fever
My baby having cold and cough and fever from last four days and fever comes down when pcm given and fever again stared after 4 hours.cold and cough is not down, consulting doctor but not having relieif till now. Doctors given Azithromycin syp. , PCM syp. , levocetrizine syp. and levolin plus. And also having CBC checkup which shows normal results. Please advice me. Thanks

If baby is active, play full in inter Febrile period, you can wait for more 2 days. you have to visit pediatrician and need to do some additional test.