Baby always askin milk
Hello doctor. My baby is 25 days old. She keeps askin milk all time. I feed her for hour hour but again after 15 min she cries for milk and doesn't stop until I put her back to breast. I am taking tablets and granules to produce more milk since 8 days. I feel I have enough milk cause when I press my breastg see enough milk coming out. Can I supplement wit formula milk to fill her hunger along with breast feeding. I am tired of feeding continuously almost 24 hours. Please help me

you sound like a first time mother and are very upset as the baby is feeding all the time;but thats what babies are supposed to do,please do not supplement top milk;but try as i tell you 1.seep when the baby sleeps during day time as night time the baby needs you. 2.the sleep pattern of child will stabilize by end of 3rd month . 3.express your own milk during day time ,you can store and use it .
get your feeding technique checked,
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Your baby is just 25 days old. Till 6 months you should not give anything to the baby except for breast milk. So according to me substituting with formula milk will not be a good idea. Consult a pediatrician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Mother feed contain 90 % of water. So take excess liquids about 5 litre plus. This will solve your problem.