Avoid pregnancy
I had intercourse with my feyoance on 7 th Jan with protection but that leaked .i took i pill after an hour to avoid pregnancy . I had my periods on 31 dec my first period day and ended on 4 th Jan and did intercource on 7 th Jan and took i pill also . On 12 th Jan I got 1 day bleeding which is I guess withdrawal bleeding . I am drinking ajwain , kala namak and warm water every night to induce periods . Today is 2 nd feb I have symptom of heavy breast and slight pain in legs and also I have bleeding in my pee but on pad it's not heavy like it use to be in periods . I even took pregnancy test yesterday which was negative but I am worried why so light bleeding unlike periods .please suggest ?????

hello, firstly, avoid taking ipill so frequently. It is a high dosage hormonal pillt hat interferes with your body's hormonal balance. Visit a gynecologist and get a beta hCG test done for more accurate pregnancy results. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.
Do a serum beta hcg
Please.wait for some days.. ur periods must be delayed due to I pill
You wait for one week then repeat the pregnancy  test.you  may get your periods in the meantime.

How to avoid unexpected pregnancy How to avoid pregnancy without protection What to avoid during ivf