Atopic dermatitis
My son is of 10 months...he has atopic dermatitis coz of heredity...I am using dermadew soap for him...should any other soap be used or dermadew is good for him??

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Yes, it helps in dry skin. Another trick is to apply coconut oil 15 min before bath (no massaging or warming the oil). This helps in preventing the water and soap from drying the skin. Also, dry skin cannot tolerate hot water (in any season). So use lukewarm water for bathing the baby.
Do follow www.skinmatra.com/blog (Matra..not mantra) if you like to be updated on skin issues.