Asthma problem!
I'm an asthmatic patient and allergic mostly to changing weather apart from woolen clothes (when taken out after a long time until put in sunlight). Going on a trek to Roopkund this week where the temperature will be from 20 degrees to -2 degrees throughout the journey. What anti-alergic medicine should I take with me?

Dr. Kaushik Saha
Pulmonologist 14 yrs exp Kolkata

You must consult a chest specialist before tracking. If you are an asthma patient then you should continue your maintainance inhaler and take salbutamol inhaler as sos basis. Take cetrizine for any allergic symptoms