Asthma patent
She is asthma patient while having sex she is getting breathing problem plz suggest me she is feeling shy to consult doctor

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. She needs a detailed examination to assess if her asthma is under control or not. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. If you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.
Dr. Ramana Prasad V. V.
Pulmonologist 17 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi,may be her asthma is not under control,you can consult me in KIMS Hospital, ministers road ,secunderabad