Asthma need Pulmanologist
I am suffering from Asthma from Child hood. I am taking medicine for Asthma such as Kaifyl 400 mg, MontekLC, Foracort 400 mg Rotocap inhaler with Asthalin Rotocap inhaler. There is no much improvement. Suggest me a good Pulmanologist at Chennai not MMM Hospital. Not a good Hospital. I need good Pulmanologist from South Chennai.
100 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello, We understand your feeling.g and your suffering. But you need to know is that when asthma is such kind of disease. Where It Takes time to long term to regress all you have is to wait and watch and use.medications regularly. Regarding the pulomonologist. In Chennai that you can do it by yourselves by searching on.your practo app who are nearby. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.