Asthenospermia
Before planning a baby, i have gone for semen analysis test and as per report in impression it is mentioned as Asthenospermia with below Note:- Count and Morphology are normal, Suggested for semen culture due to increased pus cells and repeat the test after 3 weeks, after taking adequate precautions. After preliminary discussion with gynecologist, she referred me to general Surgeon. Request you to kindly explain me the problem, which specialist i have to consult and should i try for baby with this medical condition? or i have to wait and take medical treatment

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Asthenospermia is nothing but weak motile sperms . Take 1 Tab. Confido three times a day after food. And 1 Cap.Coenzyme-Q twice a day after meals. Both for three months. You can try for pregnancy no problem.
Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi, since your semen sample shows increased pus cells, you need to go for semen culture and find out which organism is causing the infection and what medicines will them. According to the report your doc will prescribe antibiotics for 5-10 days. Your wife also maybe asked to take antibiotics to prevent cross-infection. Infection in semen is an important cause of aesthenospermia. Sometimes these same organisms can cause problems to your wife's reproductive tract too. So, a simple test and simple treatment can root out this cuase. Hopefully, your sperm motility improves then.