Asthama and pcod

Already i treated by homeo and i got skin rashes in my two full hand..after it i consulted skin splst .6 months later asthama come again .now adays its coming every month 3 times.it is verydifficult to breath.and i cant to any work.ath that time there is no felgum
views-icons 33 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Asthama and pcod

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
Case recording is required for your proper treatment Otherwise your treatment may not be fruitful. Contact through Practo dumdum Kolkata
Suppressed eruption may later come up as asthma. According to homeopathic organon, it is not a good sign when disease shifts from superficial organ to deeper one. You need to consult a classical homeopath and be prepared for re appearance of skin symptoms ro get cured. Although relief of your asthma can be provided immediately and the recurrence too will be reduced gradually. Overall your case may require one year of treatment to completely cure.