Arthritis Pain in Knees
Dear Doctor, My mother age 74 is suffering from Arthritis from several years. She has lot of pain in day to day activities. Please suggest a possible solution. We are from a middle class family. At your earliest convenience, please take a look into the matter. Allow me to thank you in advance for your consideration. Do feel free to contact in case you have any queries. With Best Wishes ............................

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Tk heat fermentation twice a day and apply pain relief ointment . Tk rest do stretching exercise gently. Tk calcium supplements . Avoid knee transplant in this age Tk physiotherapy treatment for few days . Put a towel roll under the knee and press for 10 second then release do 15 time in a time
Dr. Milind Surwade
Orthopedic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
X-rays can give some idea about the extent of arthritis. Get me the x-rays please
Joint Replacement Surgeon
Best solution would be a total knee replacement. As it will provide good pain relief and improve the quality of life www.drsomannajointsurgeon.com