Arthrites

Hi my brother is 20 years old, since last 1 month he was having pain in hip joint and was unable to move, he has swelling as well in the right leg, we have consult the doctor and have done MRI and blood test based on which doctor gave the 1o days medicine, the pain has reduced and he has improved a bit. He went for consultation again and the doctor reveled based on the medication and blood report that he is suffering from arthritis. Doctor suggested the new medicine. Now he is having pain in ankle and wrist. I am attaching the reports here to get the second opinion on if it is really arthritis problem. Also if it is arthritis which kind of arthritis it is? Can it be cured completely? What are the precaution and medicine he should take?

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Not cure completely but maintain by physiotherapy and exercises and tk calcium supplements keep equal balance on both legs
Dr. Suchita K Taparia
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello dear if you're take proper treatment season..He muct be alright ...but it's take time...need losts of passions...go for regular physiotherapy with proper medication...thanks
Dr. Sohit Sharma
Clinical Physiotherapist 16 yrs exp Faridabad
Hi It seems ur brother is suffering from sacroilitis.please go to a physiotherapist and start the treatmant.in 2 to 3 weeks (approx) he wil be ok.