Arms n finger shrinking
Hello I m facing problems last 4 Year .my hand ,arms and fingers shrinking when I hold any object eg, mobile,pen,cup extra I feel weakness. And I m doing hand practice from last 4 year's I try to stop but I can't please help me. Thank you.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Get MRI of cervical spine. Consult with reports.
Dr. Ashish M Narsana
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Rajkot

You need to be examined thoroughly. Shrinking and trembling can be due to many cause from some functional or mental to neural or muscular diseases. doing hand practice is common and if it is in controlled frequency then not harmful at all. So if your limbs are shrinking then there can be some other reasons too.
So don't be shy and consult Homeopathic consultant who will diagnose your problem and cure it. And also will help you controlling your hand practice if needed.
Don't be judgemental and don't be shy. Visit Doctor and get yourself thoroughly examined.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Paresh P. Mehta
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Mumbai
First of all let me assure you that you have got nothing wrong with your body.Its all in the mind.If you are doing hand practice from last 4 years will not result in any weakness whatsoever as what you are doing is a normal phenomena and that will never cause shrinking of any body parts neither will it cause weakness.So my advice to you is take proper diet including fresh fruits and salads which will increase the uptake of vitamins or take a multivitamin once daily for 1 month.And enjoy life and stop thinking too much.Please go through our website www.drfriend.in for further guidance and also refer our blog on the website www.drfriend.in/blog.
Dr. Manu Gupta
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Ludhiana
get yout thyroid test done first and quit alcohol.