Arm joint pain
Right shoulder is affected by  joint pain. Xray has done. Feelings shyncronise. Pls consult and give me soonly  relief.
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. I understood part of your question that your shoulder joint is paining. but don't understand tr other part. for shoulder pain, take a pain killer and do some stretching exercises. if it still persists consult a orthopedician. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?